Saturday, June 29, 2013

Morgan Elizabeth, so, this is M.E.

My name is Morgan, and here's a piece of my life! I'm a freshman at Belmont University, I love Jesus, I love my family, I love history, and I love my cat. Those are just the bare necessities, (go ahead, I know you want to sing it) but I will definitely answer any questions about myself, my family, or anything you'd like to ask about.

So why did I start a blog? I actually asked myself this question right after I made it. I could just write all this stuff in a journal and keep it private. I came up with several different answers to this question: 1) To connect with others 2) For people to learn more about me 3) To offer some hope, no matter how small a sliver it might be. The last reason is my favorite. I, like most bloggers, plan on sharing my story and day-to-day happenings in my life. But what I'm hoping is that the stories and events I share can help people in some way. Maybe they'll be comforted that they're not in a struggle alone. Maybe they'll be encouraged by some situations I've made it through. Maybe they'll be inspired to do something and make a difference. Whatever the "maybe" is, I pray that God will help me reach someone, even if it's only one person. I'm excited to start this next journey in my life known as COLLEGE, and I'm excited to be able to share bits and pieces of it here!

I know that this post was nothing thrilling, but it was just my way of getting started and introducing myself. I look forward to the entries ahead! If you have any feedback for me, on this post or any future ones, (questions, advice, etc.) please don't hesitate to leave a comment! They are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment